Avocado is the richest fruit in healthy fats, is loaded with minerals and is recommended for athletes and pregnant women. This fruit helps you relax the nervous system as well as being beneficial for the eyes and the skin.
It is recommended to eat half an avocado every day, due to the amount of benefits it has thanks to its properties:
- Vitamin K: This vitamin helps prevent osteoporosis, that is, it helps maintain healthy bones.
- Vitamin C: It is the antioxidant par excellence. it helps to form collagen and tissues, improve eyesight and reduce cataracts, lower cholesterol and lastly, it helps reduce depression.
- Vitamin D: Strengthens bones because it helps the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin B: This vitamin helps keep neurons and blood cells healthy. Not only that, but it also contributes to the development of DNA. It also helps prevent megaloblastic anemia, which causes tiredness and weakness in people.
- High in fiber: Fiber helps improve digestion and helps prevent constipation. Fiber is also associated with a lower risk of developing coronary heart disease, stroke, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and some gastrointestinal diseases.
- Magnesium: Magnesium helps lower blood pressure, has anti-inflammatory effects, and fights depression.
- Potassium: Potassium helps nerves and muscles communicate, allows nutrients in cells to flow, helps flush waste from cells, counteracts the effects of sodium on blood pressure, and promotes fluid elimination.
Were you aware of all these avocado properties and benefits? We could say that it is a super food.
At PerseusFoods we are aware of them and we work with avocados to make our oils. We extract the avocado using cold pressure; This is the technique with which most of the avocado’s properties are preserved, which is why Avobetter is an excellent and healthy substitute vegetable butter for industrial margarines.
From now on you know which product can never be missing from your shopping cart!